The Highest Impact Lead Acquisition Processes
This free marketing research report is an empirical study which discovers, measures and shares the highest impact lead acquisition practices and results used by the top rated B2B marketers. The report reveals:
- How much top marketers spend in marketing programs as a percentage of revenues and gross margin.
- The total mix of marketing programs along with budget allocation and performance results for each.
- The percentage of leads received that are sales-ready, not yet sales ready and will never be sales ready.
- The number of touches required and cycle time needed to advance a non-qualified lead to sales-ready status.
- The yield of non-qualified leads that can be advanced to sales-ready with nurture marketing.
- The most measured and most strategic marketing metrics and analytics.
- The top benefits and frustrations of lead management systems and marketing automation software..
- The most effective best practices—along with clear recommendations—in lead acquisition, lead scoring, lead nurturing, lead distribution and lead analytics.
In this marketing report we identify and share what the best performance B2B marketers are doing to acquire, grow and retain more customers.